A Time of Reflection - Listening to the Plants: A Manifesto
In this heartful free ebook, Roan Kaufman writes about the importance of consulting with the plants on the appropriateness of synthesizing their components for use in psychedelic assisted therapy. This ebook offers wisdom from the plants and a new way of viewing our relationship to the natural world.
Psychedelic Medicine Integration Workbook
This beautiful 380 page full-sized book covers topics ranging from preparing for your experience, to aftercare, and integrating your experience days and months later. Between the covers you'll find:
- Discussion of the ceremonial and intentional use of psychedelics for healing purposes
- Dozens of carefully designed self-paced exercises
- Journaling prompts
- Over 100 pages of space to write your own reflections
Whether you are new to or very experienced with psychedelics or serving as a guide to others on a healing journey, this book is sure to inform and enhance your integration.
Ayahuasca Cards: The Integration Deck
The integration lessons in the Ayahuasca Cards are about:
- responsibility for walking one’s talk
- having authenticity and acting with integrity in one’s actions
- speech, and relationships
Visionary card art by Kori Thomas.
This is truly a beautiful, thoughtful, heart-centered deck. A timely and much-needed gift, so very useful and practical when home alone, before and after ceremony.
Roan Kaufman's Ayahuasca Tarot Deck is an innovative and strikingly beautiful set of cards. I can see them as being useful for people attempting to integrate their ayahuasca experience into their daily lives. But they can also bring enjoyment and meaning into the lives of people who have never heard of ayahusaca.
AYAGOGY: Ayahuasca as a social change agent and learning model
Ayaygogy, endorsed by Graham Hancock, includes interviews with world-respected researchers and spiritual leaders, including:
- psychopharmacologist Rick Strassman
- African spiritual emissary Sobonfu Somé
- Amazonian Shaman Conference founder Alan Shoemaker
- Indigenous tribal studies expert and social welfare scholar Michael Yellowbird
- Rak Razam, the experiential journalist who directed the documentary Aya Awakenings
One of the major lessons from the indigenous worldview is to always be present to how we are in right relationship.
What We PERCEIVE is NOT Always Real. What We THINK is Not Always Real. What We Think WE ARE is Not Always Real
“We don’t see things as they are. We see them as we are.” Anaïs Nin ost of us understand and are aware that on many levels we do not, as Anaïs Nin suggests, see reality as it is. Our personal perception clouds the way we interpret reality, how we interpret others’...
Sometimes it feels as if we are literally going mad—going crazy, losing all sense of “self” as we know it. Yet sometimes we really do need to come apart before we can come back together again. While there is a context for madness within art—an acceptance that losing...